The Art of Selling
Lisbon · September 2015
1. The mission of a company
· The objectives of a company
· The objectives of its employees
· The connection of the commercial activities to the needs of customers
2. Customer and Trading
· The relationship with the client
· The Rapport; internal states; Languages; values and customer criteria
· Values and and criteria of the company and its employees: registration and notes
· Establish rapport with the client
3. Dealing with objections
· The Opportunity. Learn to say no.
· The negotiation.
· From the general to the specific. Listening. Work from home. Distinguish objections
· Work on objections
4. Prepare Visits
· The perceptual positions. The preparation and planning of the work.
· The identification of the customer. The technical aspects
· Plan your visits to clients
5. The objectives. As established?
· Prepare the goals. The large and small
6. Know how to ask
· The questions that you want?
8. Strategic Alignment
· The team. The importance of alignment
· How to develop an entrepreneurial culture and the benefits in sales